zoom groups are available for everyone at freedom
Check out the information videos below to determine the best zoom group for you.
Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a zoom invitation to your first zoom group.
- Noah and Tiara Walker Lead "Identity Young Adult Group on Mondays at 7pm
- Allison Farnsworth's "The Power of Pivot" Bible Study - Zoom Group Meets Thursdays at 7pm
- Kennedi and Schey Lead a Zoom Group for 1st through 5th Graders at 11am on Saturday Morning
- Diana Hocker hosts "Heart to Heart" Women's Zoom Group on Thursdays at 7pm
- Marshall and Sylvia Washington host a Zoom Group on Tuesdays at 7pm. They will be leading a study called "What the Bible Says About _____?
- Maggie Miniard hosts a Women's Zoom Group on the 2nd Monday of each month at 7pm.
- Cliff Moore and Steve Senatore host a Men's Zoom Group on Thursdays at 7pm
- Sydney Harrison hosts a Zoom Group for Singles Tuesdays at 8pm titled "Whole Single-Mindedness"
- Jack and Maura Bain host a Zoom Group for Individuals who want to purse the Lord. The group is called "Love First" and it will meet on Fridays at 7pm.
- Tarah Celestine hosts a "Spirit and Truth" Worship Zoom Group on Thursdays at 7:30pm.
- Cynthia and Sherman Givens host a "SoulCare" Zoom Group on Tuesday at 7pm. It focuses on understanding and dealing with Anxiety during these difficult times.
- Winnie Ribeiro hosts a Kids Zoom Group on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Carol Jordan hosts a Zoom Group called "Club 68" for Youth from 6th through 8th Grade. The Zoom Group takes place on Fridays at 7pm.
- Tony and Maggie Miniard host a Couples Zoom Group on the 3rd Monday of each month beginning May 20th at 7pm. Their focus is on the study "Overcomers".
FREEDOM ZOOM GROUPS ARE SMALL ONLINE COMMUNITIES. WE HOST THEM THROUGH "ZOOM" WHICH IS An ONLINE PLATFORM FOR HOSTING MEETINGS.
sign up for any of the above groups by clicking on the link below and sending and email. please include the group you would like to connect with and your contact information.
DOWNLOAD ZOOM ON YOUR COMPUTER OR PHONE.